Hollywood Arts
Hollywood Arts
Hollywood Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you love the Nickelodeon tv series Victorious? Ever wanted to walk through the halls of Hollywood Arts? Now you can in this free roleplaying forum. Enjoy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Painting? Sure, why not.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morgan Bluefield
First Year
Morgan Bluefield

Painting? Sure, why not. Empty
PostSubject: Painting? Sure, why not.   Painting? Sure, why not. EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:59 am

Morgan walked into the public Art center, breathing in the scent of oak, and fresh paints scattered out just for her.

With a slight grin she walked over and grabbed a pallet, walking over to an empty canvas where she staged a mirror at herself, and began painting, looking at herself in the mirror, as she appeared on the paper, just from the sliding of a brush along paper, she had a portrait.

She finished her eyes by taking a stickof charcoal and rubbing it slightly over the eyes, blowing on it as it made the mascara effect on her eyelashes in the painting.

"Done.." she muttered quietly, to no one in particular.

She looked over at two Northridge girls, talking smack and laughing.

She turned back to her portrait and the memories and anger seeped through her vains, and she angrily tore at her painting, ripping it to shreds and throwing it's remains everywhere with a scream.

She ran outside and sat down on the stairs, burying her face in her hands, glancing up at the oaks, and dogwood, where little white fluffs floated down.

One little fluff landed on her nose and she blinked, slipping it off and standing up, where she walked out under the oak, where a stream ran.

"Spend all your time waiting.." She sang quietly, "For that second chance... For a break that would make it okay.. There's always some reason to feel not good enough.. And it's hard at the end of the day.."

She wiped a tear away. "I need some distraction, Oh beautiful release... Memories seep from my veins, let me be empty, and waitless and maybe.. I'll find some peace tonniighhhtt.... In the arms of an angel... fly away from here."

"From this dark cold hotel room and the endlessness that you fear... you were pulled from the wreckage, of your silent reverie... You're in the arms of an angel, may you fiiinnnddd some comforting...."

She stopped singing and dipped her hand in the stream, where she felt the cool endlessness of the creek, refreshingly splashing around her fingers.

Guess I screwed up this time...

// Arms of an angel -Sarah Mclachlan.

///
Back to top Go down

Painting? Sure, why not.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hollywood Arts :: Off-Campus :: Streets-
Jump to: