Hollywood Arts
Hollywood Arts
Hollywood Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you love the Nickelodeon tv series Victorious? Ever wanted to walk through the halls of Hollywood Arts? Now you can in this free roleplaying forum. Enjoy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rumor has it...(Audtion for Rumor and Tara)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kris Brooks
First Year
Kris Brooks

Rumor has it...(Audtion for Rumor and Tara) Empty
PostSubject: Rumor has it...(Audtion for Rumor and Tara)   Rumor has it...(Audtion for Rumor and Tara) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:56 pm

Kris walked in with her game face on, but still scared.

"Is this the audtion?" She asked walking in some more.
Back to top Go down
Arabella McHannon
Admin
Arabella McHannon

PostSubject: Re: Rumor has it...(Audtion for Rumor and Tara)   Rumor has it...(Audtion for Rumor and Tara) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:18 pm

"Mhm." Bella nodded, sighing.

I hope this one is different.. We've got so many people wanting to play Rumor it's not even funny. She thought, nodding, "Who do you want to be?"
Back to top Go down
https://hlwdarts.forumotion.com
Kris Brooks
First Year
Kris Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Rumor has it...(Audtion for Rumor and Tara)   Rumor has it...(Audtion for Rumor and Tara) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:35 pm

"Well, this script was so well written it was hard to choose! I was like 'Rumor seems ok.' But I couldn't make up my mind! So, maybe Tara? If I could audition for Tara or Rumor?"
Back to top Go down
Arabella McHannon
Admin
Arabella McHannon

PostSubject: Re: Rumor has it...(Audtion for Rumor and Tara)   Rumor has it...(Audtion for Rumor and Tara) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:39 pm

Bella smiled. "So Tara, I take it?" She shrugged, "Read the lines of whoever you want to be, but only those lines."
Back to top Go down
https://hlwdarts.forumotion.com
Kris Brooks
First Year
Kris Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Rumor has it...(Audtion for Rumor and Tara)   Rumor has it...(Audtion for Rumor and Tara) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:05 pm

"Hey, are you ok?" She said as Tara. Trying to put all she had in the one line she knew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor has it...(Audtion for Rumor and Tara)   Rumor has it...(Audtion for Rumor and Tara) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumor has it...(Audtion for Rumor and Tara)
Page 1 of 1