Hollywood Arts
Hollywood Arts
Hollywood Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you love the Nickelodeon tv series Victorious? Ever wanted to walk through the halls of Hollywood Arts? Now you can in this free roleplaying forum. Enjoy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More bad news....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
April Thorne
First Year
April Thorne

More bad news.... Empty
PostSubject: More bad news....   More bad news.... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:13 pm

This just in....I'm not allowed to go on here, either. No Hollywood Arts, no Valtor, no Warriors, no anything........I'm so sad that this all had to happen. I love you all. I guess this is goodbye...again...I love you. You can...kill my character, or something, and maybe I can come back when I'm 18 or something, haha...I have until Friday. This Friday. I'll miss you all. And love you all. So...this is my actual goodbye, I won't be coming back. You geussed it: one word: Aurora.

Isobella: I can give Liam to Alys or Anna or someone. In the meantime, yeah. Gracie can die from internal bleeding. You can go on with the plan you've worked out. I'll miss you guys so much...so, goodbye, for real. I'll never forget all the great times we've had.

--Gracie, Victoria, April, etc.
Back to top Go down
Arabella McHannon
Admin
Arabella McHannon

More bad news.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bad news....   More bad news.... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:55 pm

We'll Just say you moved, and when you're allowed back on we'll say you moved back. No biggie. Sad Gonna miss you though.
Back to top Go down
https://hlwdarts.forumotion.com
Layla Faye
First Year
Layla Faye

More bad news.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bad news....   More bad news.... EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:41 pm

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More bad news.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bad news....   More bad news.... Empty

Back to top Go down

More bad news....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hollywood Arts :: News and Announcements :: Announcements/News/Updates-
Jump to: