Hollywood Arts
Hollywood Arts
Hollywood Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you love the Nickelodeon tv series Victorious? Ever wanted to walk through the halls of Hollywood Arts? Now you can in this free roleplaying forum. Enjoy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Auditioning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai Akelyos
First Year
Kai Akelyos

Auditioning  Empty
PostSubject: Auditioning    Auditioning  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:46 am

Kai walked into the Black Box to see a table of judges at the table in front of her.
"Hi I'm Kai Akelyos, and I'm sure you've heard this many times today, but I'm here to audition for the part of Rumor." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Arabella McHannon
Admin
Arabella McHannon

Auditioning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auditioning    Auditioning  EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:14 pm

"Indeed I have, It seems like All the girls want to be Rumor.." She said agitatedly staring at the girl. "Proceed."
Back to top Go down
https://hlwdarts.forumotion.com
Kai Akelyos
First Year
Kai Akelyos

Auditioning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auditioning    Auditioning  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:15 pm

Kai started to walk around the stage, pretending to hold a stack of books , looking around, while keeping her head down at the same time. She then fell back like someone had knocked her over. One of the judges spoke justin's lines and then Kai went on.
"I...I'm fine, uh sorry." Kai said slightly stuttering to make her seem nervous.
The person filling in for Ennette. When the fighting scene came in, she slapped the space in front of her as if she was having a real kitty fight, and then threw a few kicks in. A judge filled in for Tara and asked if she was okay.
Kai straightened her clothes then said in a voice just loud enough to be heard, "Yeah I'm fine, but who was that guy?"
After she said her last line she smiled then faced the judges.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Auditioning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auditioning    Auditioning  Empty

Back to top Go down

Auditioning
Page 1 of 1